- 1 bar of 100% cocoa sugar free vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3 c Natura Fiber
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch pink salt
- liquid stevia or monk fruit
- Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan on low heat until totally smooth and warmed throughout. Add in remaining ingredients, except stevia and Natura Fiber.
- Stir frequently until the chocolate melts completely and the mixture becomes smooth and glossy.
- If it's too thick add in a bit more coconut milk.
- Remove from the heat and add in stevia a little bit at a time until you achieve the desired sweetness.
- Next mix in Natura Fiber until fully combined.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes as it thickens up.
- Serve with fresh berries, nuts, bite size pieces of vegan keto baked goods.