- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 50 billion bacteria worth of probiotics
- 1/3 cup Natura Fiber
- fresh berries
- Pour the can of coconut milk into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds until the fat and water have completely combined.
- Break open the probiotic capsules emptying the contents into the coconut milk.
- Pulse this mixture a few times and transfer to a clean mason jar.
- Secure the sprouting lid or cloth and place in a warm, dark spot such as a pantry or closet.
- Leave to ferment for 48 hours, checking for texture by carefully stirring the mixture with a clean spoon.
- Once the yogurt reaches the desired consistency and taste replace the sprouting lid with one that seals and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and stir in Natura Fiber
- Let it stand for 5 minutes to thicken up.